Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well. HalliburtonFounded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry.
Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 72,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Since 1919, our customers have relied on our industry-leading technologies, scientific expertise and, most importantly, our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world’s demand for energy. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?
Job Title: FODP Prof I-Completions
Reference Code: NB00252453_EXT_000
Location: (W002) NL Port Harcourt NG
Plot 158, Trans Amadi Layout
Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Develops and demonstrate a basic understanding of energy industry activities and jargon, and CPS products and services such as general completion processes and procedures, both at the shop and at the well site.
- Performance of pre/post job tools / service equipment inspection, calibration and preparation.
- Operations logistic preparation, mobilization, delivery, execution, demobilization, reporting processes and tools maintenance. Participate on the tools assembly and disassembly operations on the location.
- Participate of the well completion onsite operational process including tool preparations, Quality Control (QC), tool string assembly and delivery of the services to the customer.
- Provides technical and operational expertise to external customer in a professional manner.
- Develops and demonstrates a working knowledge of process documentation required during prepare resources, mobilization, perform services and demobilization mainstay processes.
- Maintains equipment inventory and supervises movement to and from well site.
- Checks equipment and advises repair requirements.
- Prepares job ticket, daily reporting and end-of-well reports.
- Assists with post-job demobilization, clean up, and repair of service equipment and products.
- Participate in the preparation and analysis of all data presented to the customer, if required.
- Participate on the analysis of data real time in order to determine possible problems occurring.
- Be able to perform calculation required during a completions operation which include but is not limited to: fluid density, hydrostatic pressure, pipe capacity, volumes, displacement, gradients, tubing movement, temperature change, change in length, force change, ballooning force, slack off, pipe stretch, free point, steel compression, buckling effect, force on packers, buoyancy factors, burst and collapse pressures, hook load, etc.
- Perform testing/calibration procedures to all tools and equipment before, during, and after each job.
- Participate on the identification and correction of operational problems to prevent or minimize service impact.
- Ensures that tool and service equipment are assembled as planned including correct make-up torque, doping and handling.
- Comply with the country regulatory legal, safety, quality and environmental requirements.
- Comply with the technical requirements assigned to the job position.
- Complete the set of competencies assigned.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: click here to apply