Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well. HalliburtonFounded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry.
Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 72,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Since 1919, our customers have relied on our industry-leading technologies, scientific expertise and, most importantly, our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world’s demand for energy. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?
Job Title: FODP Professional I-Coiled Tubing
Reference Code: NB00252455_EXT_001
Location: (W002) NL Port Harcourt NG
Plot 158, Trans Amadi Layout
Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Performance of pre/post job equipment inspection and preparation.
- Develop the ideal driver competencies, focus on driving heavy equipment.
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenance to the Coiled Tubing service and support equipment, performing pre/post job Coil Tubing equipment inspections, performing and completing preventative maintenance procedures, maintaining and operating High Pressure fluid pump, performing hydrostatic testing on Blow Out Prevention Equipment (BOPE) and reels during pre/post job procedures including Preventative Maintenance (PM’s) monitoring well control parameters and calculations during job application. Completes requisite training (essential math, essential red book, safety training, etc.)
- Responsible for safe crane and rigging operations during the delivery of services in accordance with Customer’s design and KPI’s. Performs operations logistic preparation, mobilization, delivery, execution, demobilization, reporting processes and maintenance.
- Equipment layout and rig up / rig down operations on the location.
- Participate in the evaluation of Coiled Tubing. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations which include but are not limited to pipe capacities and volume, hydrostatic pressures, displacement, differential pressure, determining burst and collapse pressures, among others. Job wash up and discharge procedures.
- Holds Pre & Post Job safety meetings from time-to-time, defining risks to personnel and the environment.
- Comply with the country regulatory legal, safety, quality and environmental requirements.
- Comply with the technical requirements assigned to the job position.
- Complete the set of competencies assigned.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply